2022 Alabaster Christmas Parade
- Date: Saturday, Dec. 3
- Time: 10:00 AM
- Location: Highway 31 South
Organized and Directed by Alabaster City Personnel
"Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree"
New toys will be accepted during the Parade to help children who might otherwise receive no gifts this Christmas.
The city has partnered with Shelby Emergency Assistance (SEA - 205-665-1942) to distribute donated toys throughout Alabaster with any extras going to neighboring cities.
There will be drop-off boxes at the following locations:
- Saturday, Dec. 3: Restore parking lot, 128 Market Center Drive, during and immediately following the Parade.
- Monday, Dec. 5: Lobby of Alabaster City Hall, 1953 Municipal Way, between the hours of 8:00 AM and 4:30 PM.
- Monday, Dec. 5: Lobby of Alabaster Parks and Recreation Office, 200 Depot Street, between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM.
Registration Information - 2022 PDF
Fees: There is no charge to participate in the Parade.
Who can register: Anyone can submit an application to participate in the Parade; however, the City of Alabaster reserves the right to refuse any Person/Organization participation in the Parade.
- No dirt bikes allowed.
- No live Santa's allowed. The only Santa in the Parade will be riding on an Alabaster fire truck.
We ask all participants to decorate their float/vehicle in relation to the Parade theme, and have plenty of candy to throw to the spectators.
A Santa trophy will be awarded for each of the following categories:
- Best Use of Theme
- Most Creative
- Most Entertaining
- Best Holiday Spirit
- Best Walking Entry