Fall Fest Vendor Information & Registration
2021 Vendor Registration:
Early Registration: March 15 thru April 5
The final Registration will begin Sept. 1 and end Sept. 25
- On-line (see tabbed link below): March 15 at 8:00 AM thru April 5 at 11:00 PM
- Email: March 15 at 8:00 AM thru April 5 at 5:00 PM - Email your Application to email@example.com
- Any applications emailed prior to 8:00 AM on March 15 will be considered null and void.
- U.S. Postal Service: Mail your Application to.....
- Alabaster Parks & Rec., Attn: Sharon, 200 Depot Street, Alabaster, AL 35007
- Any Applications postmarked prior to 8:00 AM on March 15 will be considered null and void.
- All mailed Applications must be received in our Office no later than 5:00 PM on April 5, 2021.
- Vendor Application and more Information (see tabbed link below)
Free - See "Revenue Information" for additional cost.
- Includes 15×15 booth.
- You must provide your own table, chairs, and/or canopy.
- Generators are allowed as long as they are quiet.
No Duplicate Vendors
- We will accept no more than one vendor per company or organization; e.g. Avon, Scentsy Candles, 31 Products, etc.
- If two or more vendors sign up for the same company/organization, we will determine who gets to participate in Fall Fest by the date and time each one registered.
- All applications are subject to approval by the City of Alabaster.
- You should receive an email no later than April 13 letting you know we received your application. If you don't get an email, please contact our office immediately.
- Receipt of the email does not mean you have been approved. The approval email will be separate.
Vendor Business License/One Day License
- The Alabaster Revenue Department will send you an email in August.
- If you have questions, please wait until you've received your email before calling Alabaster Revenue (205-664-6844).
- All Vendors must have an active Alabaster Business License, or purchase a Special Event/One Day License through City Hall no later than August 31.
- Payments will only be accepted in August.
- Due to the current uncertainty of everything related to the Pandemic, we want to make sure we can move forward with Fall Fest. Therefore, the Revenue Department will not be accepting any early payments.
- NOTE: Certain qualifications are required to be eligible for a Special Event/One Day License.
- Special Event/One Day License Cost: $25.00.
- Exempt: If you are exempt, you must contact the Revenue Department so they can verify your information.
- The Revenue Department also collects a Tax Deposit for any "One Day Event" held within the City limits for projected sales over $1,000.00.
NOTE: The Registration Link is at the end of the steps.
- Existing Account: Enter your Email and Password and select "SIGN IN".
- Password: If you've forgotten your password, select "Forgot Password?".
- New Account: Select "CREATE NEW ACCOUNT" and fill in the requested information.
- If you are not listed, select "Add New".
- If you are listed, select "ADD REGISTRATION".
- You will need to complete all required information.
- Next, Select "Check out".
4. Check out
- You should see the following: "Check Out" / Invoice Total: $0 / Payment Total: $0."
- VERY IMPORTANT final step: Select the red button - "Register and Pay Later".
- If you do not select the button, your Registration will not process and you will not be registered.
- Registration Form: If you would like a copy of your completed form, select "Program Registrations" from the left side menu which will bring up your History where you can select the icon under "Print Form".
- If you don't see the Registration you completed, please contact us immediately.
- If you have any issue while registering, please call our office to make sure your Registration processed!
2021 Vendor Terms and Information - coming soon!
2021 Registration Form - coming soon!
2021 Registration Form - coming soon!