Fall Fest Vendor Information & Registration
2023 Vendor Registration:
Early Registration: March 13 thru April 3
The final registration will begin Sept. 5 and end Sept. 23.
- On-Line Registration Link: March 13, 2023 at 8:00 AM thru April 3, 2023 at 11:00 PM
- Email: March 13, 2023 at 8:00 AM thru April 3, 2023 at 5:00 PM - Email your Application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any applications emailed prior to 8:00 AM on March 13 will be considered null and void.
- U.S. Postal Service: Mail your Application to.....
- Alabaster Parks & Rec., Attn: Maggie Lawley, 200 Depot Street, Alabaster, AL 35007
- Any Applications postmarked prior to 8:00 AM on March 13, 2023 will be considered null and void.
- All mailed Applications must be received in our Office no later than 5:00 PM on April 3, 2023.
Free - See "Revenue Information" for additional cost.
- Includes 15×15 booth.
- You must provide your own table, chairs, and/or canopy.
- Generators are allowed as long as they are quiet.
No Duplicate Vendors
- We will accept no more than one vendor per company or organization, e.g., Avon, Scentsy Candles, 31 Products, etc.
- If two or more vendors sign up for the same company/organization, we will determine who gets to participate in Fall Fest by the date and time each one registered.
- All applications are subject to approval by the City of Alabaster.
- You should receive an email no later than April 18 acknowledging receipt of your application. If you do not receive an email, please contact our office immediately.
Vendor Business License/One Day License
- The Alabaster Revenue Department will send you an email once they receive the complete approved vendor list.
- If you have questions, please wait until you've received your email before calling Alabaster Revenue (205-664-6844).
- All Vendors must have an active Alabaster Business License, or purchase a Special Event/One Day License through City Hall by the due date indicated in the Revenue Department email.
- NOTE: Certain qualifications are required to be eligible for a Special Event/One Day License.
- Special Event/One Day License Cost: $27.00.
- Exempt: If you are exempt, you must contact the Revenue Department so they can verify your information.