15th Annual Fall Fest: October 28, 2023
List of 2023 Vendors - coming in the future!
Fall Fest is a fun filled day with:
- Arts and Crafts Vendors ($ required for purchases)
- Carnival Rides for children
- Food Vendors ($ required for purchases)
- Hay Rides
- Live Music
- Trick-or-Treat Trail for children
- Pumpkin Painting for children ($2 per Pumpkin required)
- Pumpkin Hunt - find 20 Pumpkins hidden in trees (no prizes, just a fun challenge)
The event starts at 10:00 AM and concludes at 3:00 PM.
Fall Fest is located on Buck Creek Trail.
- Alabaster Senior Center and Alabaster Municipal Complex located off of 11th Avenue S.W. at 1953 Municipal Way.
- Buck Creek Park located at 701 Sixth Avenue S.W.
Free - Please bring money for vendor purchases, food, and Pumpkin painting.
Please call the Rain-out Line after 7:00 AM on Oct. 28 to check the status of Fall Fest if we have rainy weather. Rain-out number: 205-378-4055.