- There are no alerts at this time.
2021 Alabaster Flag Football
- Grades K-5 through 8th - Boys and Girls (2021/2022 school year)
Flag Football Quarterback Camp in July
Flag Football Running Backs and Receivers Camp in July
Registration: April 19 thru June 1
Birth Certificate NOTICE:
ALL Players are required to have a copy of their Birth Certificate on file with the Parks & Recreation Dept. If you have not submitted one in the past, you can do so by uploading to your online account, emailing to email@example.com, or delivering in person to our office.
- Online Registration (see tabbed link below):
- April 19 at 8 AM through June 1 at 11 PM
- In Person at the Parks & Rec Office located at 200 Depot Street:
- April 19 thru June 1 ... Weekdays only from 8 AM until 5 PM
- Cost: $115 for 1st child
- Multi child discount: 10% after oldest child is paid in full
- Non-resident fee: Additional 10% per child
- We accept Cash, Visa, Master Card and Discover
- NO Checks accepted!
- Cash Payments - Please bring the exact amount owed as change will not be provided by our office.
- When paying with a debit/credit card, whether online or in person, there will be a 3.5% service fee assessed by Municipal Pay Services, AL. The City of Alabaster receives no additional revenue from this fee.
- FYI: The service fee has been lowered from 4.5% to 3.5%.
Additional Info - see tabbed links below.
There will be 8 to 10 games per season. Games will be played on Saturdays.
Home Games will be played at:
7305 Highway 119
Alabaster, AL 35007
Admission to games for spectators is FREE.