2020 Football/Cheer Season has been CANCELED! Please read the 2020 JSYFL Press Release for details.
IMPORTANT: We are proceeding with Registration. However, due to the current uncertainty of everything related to the Pandemic, we are not accepting any payments until we know we can move forward with the season. Please watch for future emails from us as well as website updates regarding this situation.
- What: 2020 Thompson Youth Cheer
- Who: 1st through 6th Grade Girls (2020/2021 school year)
- MUST turn 6 prior to August 2, 2020!
- NO 5-year-olds allowed! Absolutely NO exceptions!
- 6-year-old Kindergartners will be cheering with 1st and 2nd graders.
- Please call our office and ask for Morgan as you can't register Kindergartners online.
May 19, 2020 through June 1, 2020
Extended thru June 30, 2020 - subject to change prior to the 30th!
- Online Registration (see tabbed link below): May 19 at 8 AM through June 1 at 11 PM
- In Person at the Alabaster Parks & Rec Office located at Veterans Park:
- May 19 through June 1 ... Weekdays only from 8 AM until 5 PM
- Cost: $165 for 1st child
- Multi child discount: 10% after oldest child is paid in full
- Non-resident fee: Additional 10% per child
- No Checks! We accept Cash, Visa, Master Card, and Discover
- Note: When paying with a debit/credit card, whether online or in person, there will be a 4.5% service fee assessed by Municipal Pay Services, AL. The City of Alabaster receives no additional revenue from this fee.
- Birth Certificate NOTICE:
ALL Cheerleaders are required to have a copy of their Birth Certificate on file with the Parks & Recreation Dept. If you have not submitted one in the past, you can do so by uploading to your online account, emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org, or delivering in person to our office.