- Police Department
- Victim Services and Addiction Resources
Victim Services and Addiction Resources
- Shelby County Compact - Compact strives to identify and reach students and young adults who are genuinely struggling and battling with substance use, not for enforcement purposes, but for prevention purposes. Compact attempts to equip their families with resources to help address the challenges their student may be facing. Contact and Social Media Presence: Telephone – 205-605-1824, Website - https://www.compact2020.com/, Facebook https://www.facebook.com/COMPACT2020/
- Alabaster Police Department Information Brochure (PDF)
- Directory of Crime Victim Services
- FBI - Victim Assistance
- MADD - Alabama Office
- National Center for Missing and Exploited Children
- Owens House - The Shelby County Children's Advocacy Center: 205-669-3333
- Safe Harbor - Dedicated to educating communities about the dangers that face today's young people and restoring families who have been negatively affected by their teenager's behavior
- SafeHouse of Shelby County - Full-service domestic violence and sexual assault center that provides emergency shelter and comprehensive support services to victims
24-hour Crisis Line: 205-669-7233 (collect calls accepted)
Phone: 800-799-7233 (National)
- Addiction Center - Nearly 80 percent of domestic violence crimes are related to the use of drugs. Addiction Center connects individuals struggling with addiction to treatment options, as well as providing valuable information about domestic violence.
- State of Alabama Office of the Attorney General - for information regarding victims' rights and resources
- Heroin Addiction or Heroin Rehab - Help.org is a community organization dedicated to empowering people suffering from substance abuse addiction with tools and resources to start their personal journey toward recovery.
- Opioid Help - Opioid Help is an information hub that contains up-to-date news regarding the opioid epidemic as well as vital resources for those currently struggling from addiction to help them recover.