Basketball 2021/2022 Season
Program: 2021/2022 Youth Basketball
- Girls - Kindergarten through 6th grade
- Boys - Kindergarten through 9th grade
- 9th graders who turned 15 before Sept. 1, 2021 are not eligible to play.
- Kindergarteners must turn 5 before Sept. 1, 2021 to be eligible to play (no exceptions).
Registration Dates - Sept. 7 thru Sept. 25
- Online Registration (see tabbed link below): Sept. 7 at 8:00 AM thru Sept. 25 at 11:00 PM
- In Person: Sept. 7 thru Sept. 24 - weekdays only from 8:00 AM until 5:00 PM at the Alabaster Parks & Rec Office located at 200 Depot Street
- Masks are required upon entering our building.
- CASH Payments: Please bring the exact amount owed as change will not be provided by our office.
- $85 - includes jersey and shorts
- Multi child discount: 10% after oldest child is paid in full
- Non Resident fee: Additional 10% per child
- City of Alabaster Employees: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org before making your payment. This applies to those who receive their paycheck from the City of Alabaster. It does not include employees of Alabaster City Schools.
- We accept Cash, Debit, Visa, Master Card, and Discover.
- No Checks accepted!
- Note: When paying with a debit/credit card online or at the Parks & Rec Office, there will be a 3.5% service fee assessed by Municipal Pay Services, AL. The City of Alabaster receives no additional revenue from this fee.
- Fees are subject to change.
- There will be no fittings; however, there will be uniform samples at Observations if you would like to confirm your child’s sizes.
- Samples will be available on Monday, Oct. 18th, at Buck Creek Field House.