Basketball 2020/2021 Season
All City of Alabaster sporting events are delayed until April 6th. The Library and Dog Park will also be closed until April 6th. We will re-evaluate the situation at that time to determine the next action. Mini Site...
Program: 2020/2021 Youth Basketball
- Girls - Kindergarten through 6th grade
- Boys - Kindergarten through 9th grade
- 9th graders who turned 15 before Sept. 1, 2020 are not eligible to play.
- Kindergarteners had to turn 5 before Sept. 1, 2020 to be eligible to play (no exceptions).
- Online Registration (see tabbed link below): Sept. 8 at 8:00 AM thru Sept. 26 at 11:00 PM
- In Person: Sept. 8 thru Sept. 25 - weekdays only from 8:00 AM until 5:00 PM at the Alabaster Parks & Rec Office located at Veterans Park
- $85 - includes jersey and shorts
- Multi child discount: 10% after oldest child is paid in full
- Non Resident fee: Additional 10% per child
- No Checks! We accept Cash, Debit, Visa, Master Card, and Discover
- Note: When paying with a debit/credit card online and at the Parks & Rec Office, there will be a 4.5% service fee assessed by Municipal Pay Services, AL. The City of Alabaster receives no additional revenue from this fee.
- Fees are subject to change.
- Jersey and short samples can be tried on at Fittings. See "Important Dates" document for Fittings Schedule.
- GENERAL INFORMATION - coming later!
- IMPORTANT DATES - coming later!
- REGISTRATION FORM - coming later!
You will need to complete ALL FOUR of the following steps in order to activate your registration:
- Create account.
a. Enter your name, address, email, etc.
c. Scroll down.
2. Add Participant
a. Add your child.
c. Scroll down.
d. Go to Account.
3. Register Individual (located under "What would you like to do")
a. Enter participant information.
b. Process Registration. (If it doesn’t take you to the "Pay" screen, please look for
a message explaining what needs to be completed on the Registration screen.)
c. Process Registration.
4. Payment Info and Options
a. Enter payment information
b. Process Payment.
Once the system accepts your payment, it will take you to a History page where you should see the registration you completed. You will have the option of printing your receipt if you’d like to. If you don’t see your registration, please contact us immediately.
Also, if your payment doesn’t go through, your child is most likely not registered in the system.
If you have any issue while registering, please call our office to make sure your registration processed!