Basketball 2020/2021 Season
Program: 2020/2021 Youth Basketball
- Girls - Kindergarten through 6th grade
- Boys - Kindergarten through 9th grade
- 9th graders who turned 15 before Sept. 1, 2020 are not eligible to play.
- Kindergarteners had to turn 5 before Sept. 1, 2020 to be eligible to play (no exceptions).
Registration Dates - extended thru Oct. 3, 2020
- Kindergarten thru 2nd grade - Please contact Nik at 205-664-6840 if you're interested in the extended Registration.
- 5th Grade Boys - Please contact Nik at 205-664-6840 if you're interested in the extended Registration.
- Online Registration (see tabbed link below): Sept. 9 at 8:00 AM thru Sept. 26 at 11:00 PM
- In Person: Sept. 9 thru Sept. 25 - weekdays only from 8:00 AM until 5:00 PM at the Alabaster Parks & Rec Office located at 200 Depot Street
- You will be required to wear a mask upon entering our office.
- CASH Payments: Please have the exact amount you owe as we will not have change available.
- $85 - includes jersey and shorts
- Multi child discount: 10% after oldest child is paid in full
- Non Resident fee: Additional 10% per child
- City of Alabaster Employees: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org before making your payment. This applies to those who receive their paycheck from the City of Alabaster. It does not include employees of Alabaster City Schools.
- No Checks! We accept Cash, Debit, Visa, Master Card, and Discover
- Note: When paying with a debit/credit card online and at the Parks & Rec Office, there will be a 4.5% service fee assessed by Municipal Pay Services, AL. The City of Alabaster receives no additional revenue from this fee.
- Fees are subject to change.
- There will be no fittings; however, there will be uniform samples at Observations if you would like to confirm your child’s sizes.
- If YXS and/or YXL are not available from the Vendor, the selected size will be increased to the next available size.
NOTE: The Registration Link is at the end of the steps.
Also, if your payment doesn’t go through, your child is most likely not registered in the system.
If you have any issue while registering, please call our office to make sure your registration processed!