Basketball 2022/2023 Season
- There are no alerts at this time.
Program: 2022/2023 Youth Basketball
- Girls - Kindergarten through 6th grade
- Boys - Kindergarten through 9th grade
- 9th graders who turned 15 before Sept. 1, 2022 are not eligible to play.
- Kindergarteners must turn 5 before Sept. 1, 2022 to be eligible to play (no exceptions).
Registration Dates - Sept. 6 thru Sept. 24
- Online Registration Link (scroll down to On-Line Registration TAB for registration instructions): Sept. 6 at 8:00 AM thru Sept. 24 at 11:00 PM
- In Person: Sept. 6 thru Sept. 23 - weekdays only from 8:00 AM until 5:00 PM at the Alabaster Parks & Rec Office located at 200 Depot Street
- Important: CASH Payments - Please bring the exact amount owed as change will not be provided by our office.
- $85 - includes jersey and shorts
- Multi child discount: 10% after oldest child is paid in full
- Non Resident fee: Additional 10% per child
- City of Alabaster Employees: You will need to register in person or contact Nik McCrimon. This applies to those who receive their paycheck from the City of Alabaster. It does not include employees of Alabaster City Schools.
- We accept Cash, Debit, Visa, Master Card, and Discover.
- No Checks accepted!
- Note: When paying with a debit/credit card online or at the Parks & Rec Office, there will be a 3.5% service fee assessed by Municipal Pay Services, AL. The City of Alabaster receives no additional revenue from this fee.
- Fees are subject to change.
- There will be no fittings; however, there will be uniform samples at Observations if you would like to confirm your child’s sizes.
- Samples will be available at Buck Creek Field House on Saturday, Oct. 15th, from 8:00 AM until 5:00 PM, and Sunday, Oct. 16th, from 12:00 PM until 5:00 PM.