2021 Fall Adult Softball
Registration Dates: August 2 thru August 28
- Important: Please register promptly as we will only accept the first 8 teams in each league (No exceptions).
- IMPORTANT: Your team will not be added to the Schedule until all fees are paid.
- Please be prepared to pay with a credit card when registering online. The registration will not go through without payment in full.
- You will need to register at the Parks & Rec Office if you are paying with cash, or a company or church check.
- Registration Fee: $180 - includes 8 games.
- We accept Cash, Visa, Master Card, and Discover.
- We can only accept company or church checks made payable to: City of Alabaster.
- We cannot accept personal checks.
- Service Fee: When paying with a debit/credit card, there will be a 3.5% service fee assessed by Municipal Pay Services, AL whether you pay online or in person. The City of Alabaster receives no additional revenue from this fee.
- FYI: The service fee has been lowered from 4.5% to 3.5%.
- Forfeit Bond: $40 - This covers umpires if you forfeit 1 game. This must be paid to Alan Holmes, our umpire coordinator, before the season begins. Please call Alan at 205-529-9509 for more information.
- Important: Please do not combine the $180 Entry Fee with the $40 Forfeit Bond. As these are 2 separate items, we cannot accept the Forfeit Bond at Parks and Rec.
- Umpire Fee: $20 per game. Pay the umpire in cash before each game
- Men's Open
- Men's Church
We have changed from ASA to WSL, World Sports League Softball.
NOTE: The Registration Link is at the end of the steps.
- Existing Account: Enter your Email and Password and select "SIGN IN".
- Password: If you've forgotten your password, select "Forgot Password?".
- New Account: Select "CREATE NEW ACCOUNT" and fill in the requested information.
- If you are not listed, select "Add New".
- If you are listed, select "ADD REGISTRATION".
- You will need to complete all required information.
- If you skip any required information and hit "Save Registration", it won't move to the next page.
- If you don't make your payment, your registration WILL NOT BE SAVED.
5. Registration History