Fall Girls' Softball
2021 Girls' Fall Softball
The Alabaster Girls' Softball Program is affiliated with USSSA.
- Online Registration (see tabbed link below): July 6 at 8:00 AM through July 24 at 11:00 PM
- In Person: July 6 through July 24 at the Alabaster Parks & Recreation Office located at 200 Depot Street - 8:00 AM until 5:00 PM, weekdays only
- Multi Child Discount: 10% after oldest child is paid in full
- Non-Resident Fee: Additional 10% per child
- We accept Cash, Visa, Master Card, Discover
- No Checks accepted!
- Service Fee: When paying with a debit/credit card, whether online or in person, there will be a 3.5% service fee assessed by Municipal Pay Services, AL. The City of Alabaster receives no additional revenue from this fee.
- FYI: The service fee has been lowered from 4.5% to 3.5%.
The player's age as of January 1, 2022 determines the placement of the player into the appropriate division.
- 6U - ages 5 and 6
- 8U - ages 7 and 8
- 10U - ages 9 and 10
- 12U - ages 11 and 12