Baseball Practice Schedules: Please click on the charts below to enlarge or to print.
December 30, 2019 thru January 11, 2020
- Online Registration (see TAB below for link): Dec. 30, 2019 at 8:00 AM thru Jan. 11, 2020 at 11:00 PM
- In Person: Dec. 30, 2019 thru Jan. 10, 2020 - weekdays only from 8:00 AM until 5:00 PM at Alabaster Parks & Rec. office located at Veterans Park, 7305 Hwy. 119
- $165.00 for Baseball – Rookie thru Metro
- $ 90.00 for Baseball – 4-Year-Old T-Ball
- Multi child discount: 10% after oldest child is paid in full
- Non Resident fee: Additional 10% per child
- No Checks! We accept Cash, Debit, Visa, Master Card, and Discover
- Note: When paying with a debit/credit card whether online or in person, there will be a 4.5% service fee assessed by Municipal Pay Services, AL. The City of Alabaster receives no additional revenue from this fee.
- Fees are subject to change.
Parade of Teams
The player's age as of April 30, 2020 determines the placement of the player into the age division.
- T-Ball - age 4
- Rookie (coach pitch) - ages 5 and 6
- Farm (coach pitch) - ages 7 and 8
- Minor (player pitch) - ages 9 and 10
- Major (player pitch) - ages 11 and 12
- Metro (player pitch) - ages 13 and 14
NOTE: The Registration Link is at the end of the steps.
- Existing Account: Enter your Email and Password and select "SIGN IN".
- Password: If you've forgotten your password, select "Forgot Password?".
- New Account: Select "CREATE NEW ACCOUNT" and fill in the requested information.
- If your child isn't already part of your account, select "Add New".
- If your child is already listed, select "ADD REGISTRATION".
- You will need to complete all required information.
- If you skip any required information and hit "Save Registration", it won't move to the next page.
- If you don't make your payment, your registration WILL NOT BE SAVED.
5. Registration History
- A receipt will NOT automatically be sent to you.
- If you would like a receipt, select the icon under "Email Receipt".
- Registration Form: If you would like a copy of your completed form, select the icon under "Print Form".
- If you don't see the Registration you completed, please contact us immediately.
- If you have any issue while registering, please call our office to make sure your Registration processed!
Click here for ON-LINE REGISTRATION