Fireworks Show - 2021
- What: 2021 Fireworks Show hosted by the City of Alabaster
Date:Friday, July 2
- Time: 9:00 PM (show will last approximately 13 minutes)
- Launch Site: Thompson High School located at 1921 Warrior Parkway
BOUNCE HOUSES: Due to weather and wet grounds, Bounce Houses will not be available tonight.
ACTIVITIES: We will still have all other 6:00 PM activities listed below.
VIEWING AREAS: Depending on the amount of rain we receive today, the open meadow areas in front of the school may be too wet for chairs and people. We want to be respectful of the school property and not cause any damage to the grounds. In the event it's too wet, we ask that everyone utilize the parking areas for viewing.
NEW THIS YEAR starting at 6:00 PM:
- Food Trucks
- Dixie Dogs N Coneys
- Dixieland Funnel Cakes
- Frios Gourmet Pops
- Give Me Some Sugar
- Kona Ice
- Pazzo Pizza
- Traveling Tom's Coffee Truck
- FREE Popcorn provided by God Did It Ministries
- Big Axe Hangout Truck
- Ages 10 and Up
- $10 for 10 throws
- Coca Cola Music Truck
Bounce HousesCancelled due to weather and wet grounds
VIEWING, PARKING, ETC.:
- Viewing areas will include all parking areas on school property and the open meadow areas in front of the school depending on how wet the grounds are.
- Absolutely NO parking allowed on any grassy area on school property!
- Parking will be prohibited on State and County road right of ways during the show.
- Kent Dairy Road:
- Traffic will be able to enter and exit from Kent Dairy Road to and from THS at all times.
- Thompson Road:
- Traffic will be able to enter and exit from Thompson Road to THS via Warrior Parkway until 8:00 PM.
- IMPORTANT: Due to fireworks protocol and safety issues, the Warrior Parkway entrance and exit from Thompson Road will be closed from 8:00 PM until 30 minutes after the final firework.
- If you arrive at 8:00 PM or later, you will need to enter from Kent Dairy Road.