Spring Adult Softball 2020 - CANCELLED due to COVID-19!
2020 Spring Adult Softball
Registration Dates: March 2 thru March 31
- Online Registration (see tabbed link below): March 2 at 8:00 AM thru March 31 at 11:00 PM.
- In Person: March 2 thru March 31, weekdays only from 8:00 AM until 5:00 PM, at the Alabaster Parks & Recreation Office located in Veterans Park.
- No Form accepted without payment in full!
- Important: Please register promptly as we will have a maximum number who can sign up in any one division due to limited field space.
- Registration Fee: $285 - includes 12 games and $30 WSL (World Softball League) Sanctioning Fee.
We accept Cash, Visa, Master Card, and Discover. We can only accept company or church checks made payable to: City of Alabaster. We cannot accept personal checks.
- Late Registration: $50 Late Fee
- Forfeit Bond: $80 - This covers umpires if you forfeit 2 games. This must be paid to Alan Holmes, our umpire coordinator, before the season begins. Please call Alan at 205-529-9509 for more information.
- Important: Please do not combine the $285 Entry Fee with the $80 Forfeit Bond. As these are 2 separate items, we cannot accept the Forfeit bond at Parks and Rec.
- Umpire Fee: $25 per game. Pay the umpire in cash before each game.
- Please be prepared to pay with a credit card when registering online. The registration will not go through without payment in full.
- You will need to register at the Parks & Rec Office if you are paying with cash, or a company or church check.
- Service Fee: When paying with a debit/credit card, there will be a 4.5% service fee assessed by Municipal Pay Services, AL whether you pay online or in person. The City of Alabaster receives no additional revenue from this fee.
- Open Coed
- Coed Church
- Open Rec.
- Open Competitive
- Men's Church
NOTE: The Registration Link is at the end of the steps.
- Existing Account: Enter your Email and Password and select "SIGN IN".
- Password: If you've forgotten your password, select "Forgot Password?".
- New Account: Select "CREATE NEW ACCOUNT" and fill in the requested information.
- If you are not listed, select "Add New".
- If you are listed, select "ADD REGISTRATION".
- You will need to complete all required information.
- If you skip any required information and hit "Save Registration", it won't move to the next page.
- If you don't make your payment, your registration WILL NOT BE SAVED.
5. Registration History
- A receipt will NOT automatically be sent to you.
- If you would like a receipt, select the icon under "Email Receipt".
- Registration Form: If you would like a copy of your completed form, select the icon under "Print Form".
- If you don't see the Registration you completed, please contact us immediately.
- If you have any issue while registering, please call our office to make sure your Registration processed!