Fall Girls' Softball
2019 Girls' Fall Softball
The Alabaster Girls' Softball Program is affiliated with USSSA.
- Online Registration (see tabbed link below): July 8 at 8:00 a.m. through July 27 at 11:00 p.m.
- In Person: July 8 through July 26 at the Alabaster Parks & Recreation Office located at Veterans Park - 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m.; weekdays only
- Multi Child Discount: 10% after oldest child is paid in full
- Non-Resident Fee: Additional 10% per child
- No Checks! We accept Cash, Visa, Master Card, Discover
- Service Fee: When paying with a debit/credit card, whether online or in person, there will be a 4.5% service fee assessed by Municipal Pay Services, AL. The City of Alabaster receives no additional revenue from this fee.
The player's age as of January 1, 2020 determines the placement of the player into the appropriate division.
- 6U - ages 5 and 6
- 8U - ages 7 and 8
- 10U - ages 9 and 10
- 12U - ages 11 and 12
NOTE: The Registration Link is at the end of the steps.
Once the system accepts your payment, it will take you to a History page where you should see the registration you completed. You will have the option of printing your receipt if you'd like to. If you don't see your registration, please contact us immediately.
Also, if your payment doesn't go through, your child is most likely not registered in the system.
If you have any issue while registering, please call our office to make sure your registration processed!