Fall Girl’s Softball
2017 Girl's Fall Softball
The Alabaster Girl's Softball Program is affiliated with USSSA.
Rules Link:Registration Dates:
- Online Registration: July 17 at 8:00 a.m. through Aug. 5 at 11:00 p.m.
- In Person: July 17 through Aug. 4 at the Alabaster Depot (Parks & Recreation Office) - 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m.; weekdays only
- Multi Child Discount: 10% after oldest child is paid in full
- Non-Resident Fee: Additional 10% per child
- No Checks! We accept Cash, Visa, Master Card, Discover
- Service Fee: When paying with a debit/credit card (online and at the Depot), there will be a 4.5% service fee assessed by Municipal Pay Services, AL. The City of Alabaster receives no additional revenue from this fee.
The player's age as of January 1, 2018 determines the placement of the player into the age division.
- 6U - ages 5 and 6
- 8U - ages 7 and 8
- 10U - ages 9 and 10
- 12U - ages 11 and 12