Spring Girl’s Softball
2017 Girl's Spring Softball
The Alabaster Girl's Softball Program is affiliated with USSSA.
Seedings soon to follow.
In the event of rainouts on Friday, the Brackets are subject to change.
- 8U Citywide Tournament - Seeded Bracket - 2017 PDF
- 10U Citywide Tournament - Seeded Bracket - 2017 PDF
Picture Schedule Link:
- March 17 at 6:00 PM at Veterans Park
- March 18
- April 8
- Online Registration: Jan. 3 at 8:00 a.m. through Jan. 14 at 11:00 p.m.
- In Person: Jan. 3 through Jan. 13 at the Alabaster Depot (Parks & Recreation Office) - 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m.; weekdays only
- Multi Child Discount: 10% after oldest child is paid in full
- Non-Resident Fee: Additional 10% per child
- No Checks! We accept Cash, Visa, Master Card, Discover
- Service Fee: When paying with a debit/credit card (online and at the Depot), there will be a 4.5% service fee assessed by Municipal Pay Services, AL. The City of Alabaster receives no additional revenue from this fee.
The player's age as of January 1, 2017 determines the placement of the player into the age division.
- 6U - ages 5 and 6
- 8U - ages 7 and 8
- 10U - ages 9 and 10
- 12U - ages 11 and 12