Spring Girl’s Softball
2018 Girl's Spring Softball
The Alabaster Girl's Softball Program is affiliated with USSSA.
January 2 thru 13
- Online Registration: Jan. 2 at 8:00 AM thru Jan. 13 at 11:00 PM
- In Person: Jan. 2 thru Jan. 12 - weekdays only from 8:00 AM until 5:00 PM at Alabaster Parks & Rec. office located at Veterans Park, 7305 Hwy. 119
- Multi Child Discount: 10% after oldest child is paid in full
- Non-Resident Fee: Additional 10% per child
- No Checks! We accept Cash, Visa, Master Card, Discover
- Service Fee: When paying with a debit/credit card, whether online or in person, there will be a 4.5% service fee assessed by Municipal Pay Services, AL. The City of Alabaster receives no additional revenue from this fee.
The player's age as of January 1, 2018 determines the placement of the player into the age division.
- 6U - ages 5 and 6
- 8U - ages 7 and 8
- 10U - ages 9 and 10
- 12U - ages 11 and 12
Please contact Morgan if you are interested in serving as a head coach or an assistant coach.
Parade of Teams
- March 16 (Fri.) at 6:00 pm at Veterans Park
- March 17 (Sat.)
- April 7 (Sat.)