- Online Registration (see tabbed link below): July 8 at 8:00 a.m. through July 27 at 11:00 p.m.
- In Person: July 8 through July 26 at the Alabaster Parks & Recreation Office located at Veterans Park - 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m.; weekdays only
- Multi Child Discount: 10% after oldest child is paid in full
- Non-Resident Fee: Additional 10% per child
- No Checks! We accept Cash, Visa, Master Card, Discover
- Service Fee: When paying with a debit/credit card, whether online or in person, there will be a 4.5% service fee assessed by Municipal Pay Services, AL. The City of Alabaster receives no additional revenue from this fee.
The player's age as of April 30, 2020 determines the placement of the player into the age division.
- T-Ball - age 4
- Rookie (coach pitch) - ages 5 and 6
- Farm (coach pitch) - ages 7 and 8
- Minor (player pitch) - ages 9 and 10
- Major (player pitch) - ages 11 and 12
NOTE: The Registration Link is at the end of the steps.
- If you do not receive a "Registration Confirmation" by email, please call our office at 205-664-6840 as your registration did not process.
- If you have any issue while registering, please call our office to make sure your registration processed!
Click here for ON-LINE REGISTRATION