2019 Spring Baseball
The Alabaster Baseball Program is affiliated with Dizzy Dean.
Rules, Bats, Information Link
December 31, 2018 thru January 12, 2019
- Online Registration (see tabbed link below): Dec. 31 at 8:00 AM thru Jan. 12 at 11:00 PM
- In Person: Jan. 2 thru Jan. 11 - weekdays only from 8:00 AM until 5:00 PM at Alabaster Parks & Rec. office located at Veterans Park, 7305 Hwy. 119
- $165.00 for Baseball – Rookie thru Metro
- $ 90.00 for Baseball – 4-Year-Old T-Ball
- Multi child discount: 10% after oldest child is paid in full
- Non Resident fee: Additional 10% per child
- No Checks! We accept Cash, Debit, Visa, Master Card, and Discover
- Note: When paying with a debit/credit card whether online or in person, there will be a 4.5% service fee assessed by Municipal Pay Services, AL. The City of Alabaster receives no additional revenue from this fee.
- Fees are subject to change.
The player's age as of April 30, 2019 determines the placement of the player into the age division.
- T-Ball - age 4
- Rookie (coach pitch) - ages 5 and 6
- Farm (coach pitch) - ages 7 and 8
- Minor (player pitch) - ages 9 and 10
- Major (player pitch) - ages 11 and 12
- Metro (player pitch) - ages 13 and 14