Albert L. Scott Library Computer Classes
- Computer Basics - Learn the basic information of computers. This class will focus mainly on keyboard and desktop functions.
- Basic Internet and Email - Surfing the Web just got easy! Students will also learn how to set up an email account through Gmail.
- Microsoft Word 2013 Part 1 - This class helps to understand the basic functions and commands that are available in Word 2007.
- Microsoft Word 2013 Part 2 - Going a step beyond Word Part 1, this class will focus on formatting and editing within Word.
- Microsoft Excel 2013 Part 1 - Learn basic information regarding the different icons and various functions available in Microsoft Excel 2013.
- Microsoft Excel 2013 Part 2 - This class will focus more on creating spreadsheets and formatting information and cells within Excel.
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 - Learn the basics of creating a effective and beautiful slide show.
- Microsoft Publisher 2013 - This class goes over the fundamentals of using Publisher and the various publications you can create.
Computer Class Schedule
- Dates: 1st and 2nd Wednesday of every month with additional classes offered on Saturdays.
- Computer Classes will not be offered in May - July, or the month of December.
- Time: 10 a.m. - Noon
Registration is required! Dates and classes are subject to change.
Please call 205-664-6822 to register or see a staff member for more information.
Tutorials & Links
- Tutorial for using the mouse created by Palm Beach County Library System.
- Additional mouse tutorials provided by Investintech.com
- Microsoft Excel tutorial used in class, hosted by the University of South Dakota
Questions, Concerns & Problems
Please direct all questions or problems to us by email.