Fall Fest Vendor Information & Registration
2017 Vendor Registration: April 3rd through October 13th
- On-line (see tabbed link below): April 3 at 8:00 AM thru Oct. 13 at 11:00 PM
- In Person: April 3 thru Oct. 13 at the Alabaster Depot - weekdays only from 8:00 AM until 5:00 PM
Free - See "Revenue Information" for additional cost. Includes 15×15 booth (you must provide your own table, chairs, and/or canopy).
No Duplicate Vendors
- We will accept no more than one vendor per company or organization; e.g. Avon, Scentsy Candles, 31 Products, etc.
- If two or more vendors sign up for the same company/organization, we will determine which one gets to participate in Fall Fest by the date and time each one registered.
- All applications are subject to approval by the City of Alabaster.
- Once your application has been approved, you will be receive an email with "Fall Fest Approval" as the subject.
Vendor Business License/One Day Permit
- All vendors must have an active Alabaster Business License, or purchase a Special Event/One Day Permit through City Hall no later than Oct. 20.
- Permit Cost: $25.00.
- Exempt: If you are exempt, you must contact the Revenue Department so they can verify this information through the State Exemption Records.
- The Revenue Department also collects a Tax Deposit for any "One Day Event" held within the City limits for projected sales over $1,000.00.
You will need to complete ALL THREE of the following steps in order to activate your registration:
- Create account.
a. Enter your name, address, email, etc.
c. Scroll down.
2. Add Participant
a. Add yourself.
c. Scroll down.
d. Go to Account.
3. Register Individual (located under "What would you like to do")
a. Enter participant information.
b. Process Registration.
IMPORTANT: If you do not receive a "Registration Confirmation" by email, please call our office at 205-664-6840 as your registration did not process.
Click here for ON-LINE REGISTRATION