The mission of Alabaster Youth Baseball and Softball is to teach the fundamentals of baseball and softball to every child who wants to participate in park ball. The hope is for every child to have a positive experience and develop his/her skills and knowledge in the sport they are participating. Kids should learn fair play, to be competitive, to have good sportsmanship and to be team players. We pride ourselves in providing a positive atmosphere in which families can come together at a local place to fellowship and watch their kids play.
2017 Girl's Spring Softball
Game Schedule Link:
Picture Schedule Link:
Parade of Teams:
- March 17 at 6:00 PM at Veterans Park
- March 18
- April 8
- Online Registration: Jan. 3 at 8:00 a.m. through Jan. 14 at 11:00 p.m.
- In Person: Jan. 3 through Jan. 13 at the Alabaster Depot (Parks & Recreation Office) - 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m.; weekdays only
- Multi Child Discount: 10% after oldest child is paid in full
- Non-Resident Fee: Additional 10% per child
- No Checks! We accept Cash, Visa, Master Card, Discover
- Service Fee: When paying with a debit/credit card (online and at the Depot), there will be a 4.5% service fee assessed by Municipal Pay Services, AL. The City of Alabaster receives no additional revenue from this fee.
The player's age as of January 1, 2017 determines the placement of the player into the age division.
- 6U - ages 5 and 6
- 8U - ages 7 and 8
- 10U - ages 9 and 10
- 12U - ages 11 and 12