The mission of Alabaster Youth Baseball and Softball is to teach the fundamentals of baseball and softball to every child who wants to participate in park ball. The hope is for every child to have a positive experience and develop his/her skills and knowledge in the sport they are participating in. Kids should learn fair play, to be competitive, to have good sportsmanship and to be team players. We pride ourselves in providing a positive atmosphere in which families can come together at a local place to fellowship and watch their kids play.
2017 Spring Baseball
Practice Schedule for week of 2/20/17
Practice Schedule for week of 2/27/17
Rules, Bats, Information Link
Parade of Teams
March 17 (Fri.) at 6:00 pm at Veterans Park
March 18 (Sat.)
Picture Day April 8 (Sat.)
The player's age as of April 30, 2017 determines the placement of the player into the age division.
- T-Ball - age 4
- Rookie (coach pitch) - ages 5 and 6
- Farm (coach pitch) - ages 7 and 8
- Minor (player pitch) - ages 9 and 10
- Major (player pitch) - ages 11 and 12
- Metro (player pitch) - ages 13 and 14
- Ages 15, 16, 17, 18 - Please call our office to have your name placed on a waiting list to see if we have enough for a team.