Spring Adult Softball
2020 Spring Adult Softball
Registration Dates: March 2 thru March 31
- Online Registration (see tabbed link below): March 2 at 8:00 AM thru March 31 at 11:00 PM.
- In Person: March 2 thru March 31, weekdays only from 8:00 AM until 5:00 PM, at the Alabaster Parks & Recreation Office located in Veterans Park.
- No Form accepted without payment in full!
- Important: Please register promptly as we will have a maximum number who can sign up in any one division due to limited field space.
- Registration Fee: $285 - includes 12 games and $30 ASA Sanctioning Fee.
We accept Cash, Visa, Master Card, and Discover. We can only accept company or church checks made payable to: City of Alabaster. We cannot accept personal checks.
- Late Registration: $50 Late Fee
- Forfeit Bond: $80 - This covers umpires if you forfeit 2 games. This must be paid to Alan Holmes, our umpire coordinator, before the season begins. Please call Alan at 205-529-9509 for more information.
- Important: Please do not combine the $285 Entry Fee with the $80 Forfeit Bond. As these are 2 separate items, we cannot accept the Forfeit bond at Parks and Rec.
- Umpire Fee: $20 per game. Pay the umpire in cash before each game.
- Please be prepared to pay with a credit card when registering online. The registration will not go through without payment in full.
- You will need to register at the Parks & Rec Office if you are paying with cash, or a company or church check.
- Service Fee: When paying with a debit/credit card, there will be a 4.5% service fee assessed by Municipal Pay Services, AL whether you pay online or in person. The City of Alabaster receives no additional revenue from this fee.
- Open Coed
- Coed Church
- Open Rec.
- Open Competitive
- Men's Church
Once the system accepts your payment, it will take you to a History page where you should see the registration you completed. You will have the option of printing your receipt if you'd like to. If you don't see your registration, please contact us immediately at 205-664-6840.
Also, if your payment doesn't go through, your child is most likely not registered in the system.
If you have any issue while registering, please call our office to make sure your registration processed!
- General Information - coming soon!
- Registration Form - coming soon!