2017 Spring Adult Softball
- General Information PDF - Coming Soon!
- Online Registration - Coming Soon!
- Online Process:
- 1. Create Account
- 2. Add Participant
- 3. Register Individual
- 4. Enter Payment Information
- If you do not complete all 4 steps, your team will not be registered.
- Payment: Please be prepared to pay with a credit card when registering online. The registration will not go through without payment in full. You will need to register at the Depot if you are paying with cash, or a company or church check. (Note: No checks from individuals accepted.)
- Service Fee: When paying with a debit/credit card, there will be a 4.5% service fee assessed by Municipal Pay Services, AL whether you pay online or in person. The City of Alabaster receives no additional revenue from this fee.
- Registration Form (PDF) - Coming Soon!
Registration Dates: March 1 thru March 31
- Online Registration: March 1 at 8 a.m. thru March 31 at 11 p.m.
- In Person: March 1 thru March 31 at the Depot (weekdays only from 8 a.m. until 5 p.m.)
- No Form accepted without payment in full!
- Important: Please register promptly as we will have a maximum number who can sign up in any one division due to limited field space.
- Registration Fee: $285 - includes 12 games and $30 ASA Sanctioning Fee
We can accept company or church checks only. (Please make checks payable to: City of Alabaster)
Individuals will have to pay with cash, debit, Visa, MasterCard, or Discover.
- Late Registration: $50 Late Fee
- Forfeit Bond: $80 - This covers umpires if you forfeit 2 games. This must be paid to Alan Holmes, our umpire coordinator, before the season begins. Please call Alan at 205-529-9509 for more information.
- Important: Please do not combine the $285 Entry Fee with the $80 Forfeit Bond. As these are 2 separate items, we cannot accept the Forfeit bond at Parks and Rec.
- Umpire Fee: $20 per game. Pay the umpire in cash before each game.
- Open Coed
- Coed Church
- Open Rec.
- Open Competitive
- Men's Church